What Are Dental Implants?
Missing teeth impact your confidence and make it harder to chew. Missing teeth can cause stress, discomfort and lead to a variety of dental issues. An increasing number of people who lost a tooth or some teeth are now turning to dental implants. Getting dental implants involves replacing tooth roots with metal, and damaged or missing teeth with artificial teeth that closely resemble the appearance and functions of natural teeth.
In many cases, dentures and bridgework, which are other alternatives, can be uncomfortable for patients. For some, the condition of tooth roots and the jaw might now allow for dentures and bridgework. Our dental implants in Prince George are permanent solutions to missing teeth and can significantly enhance the quality of your life.
When you come to us for a dental implant, we will assess whether the procedure is right for you. If it is, we will provide you with high-quality dental implants services.
The Benefits of Dental Implants
If you are considering a dental implant procedure, here are the benefits you must know:
- Dental implants are considered to be long-term solutions for the problem of missing teeth.
- The implants allow restorations that do not require frequent readjustments or refitting.
- Planted into the jaw bone, the implants provide a firm foundation for your artificial tooth.
- The presence of the implants prevents the jaw bones from shrinking and helps maintain your facial structure.
- With dental implants, you can get a healthy smile that looks and feels natural. They also help restore your ability to chew and speak comfortably.
At Dr. Richard Wilczek’s clinic, our dentists will help you access these benefits by providing dental implants for you in Prince George. Apart from that, we will also offer tips on the maintenance of dental implants so that you can optimize dental hygiene.